Thursday, March 24, 2011

sob sob sob...
not my day...
do you know how hard i feel when i get to know about it...
i hate when you cannot control your temper...
i hate it when you just go insane for no reason...
everything seems to be your fault though you have nothing to do with it...
all coz of your uncontrollable emotions...
i wonder when will you ever take your promises seriously...
i wonder if you really care and consider for my feelings...
before doing all these...
i am afraid that i might lose my patience one day...

i am no longer looking forward for my birthday anymore...

let just say...
someday everything will all make perfect sense...
so for now laugh at the confusion...
smile through the tears...
and keep reminding myself that everything happen for a reason...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received