Friday, April 22, 2011

been suffering from premenstrual cramps these two days...
it feels so uncomfortable that i could hardly concentrate on my revisions...
this pain tells me that my period is coming...
but still yet to come till now...
my period came one week late last month...
and becomes worse this month..-_-
sometimes i even wonder will there be any period this month...
mummy asked me to go see dr.tai tomorrow...
just for a checkup...
since i have not been there for any checkup for a few months already...
there is something wrong with my cafe world since last night...
whenever i try to load it..
it will automatically lost connection...
i got no idea what is happening with my cafe world...
i cannot imagine what is gonna happen if i never get to play it again...
level 170 is not easy to achieve..:(
i want my cafe world back!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received