Monday, April 04, 2011

as usual i got up to go for my classes this morning...
TITAS at 8am...
where i yawned for thousand and thousand of times...
SAD at 9am...
where we had the third and the fourth quiz at the same time...
thank god we got answers from meimei earlier...
which means we got full marks for both quizzes..:p
OS at 10am...
where we had to do the most time wasting group presentation...
to entertain our lazy lecturer...
suanleng and me only spent about one minute or maybe less...
to do on our presentation part..><
data communication was right after OS...

from there i got to know from siewli that my part of video shooting was not very satisfying...
she requested me to record that part again after class...
i got no choice but to say yes...
and from that moment i turned to be very very moody...
coz i felt that i screwed up everything...
supposed that the video can be completed editing earlier...
but coz of my part...
siewli have to take all the troubles to edit it again...
which made me felt very sorry and guilty for my team members...
so i forced myself to come out with another version of script and tried memorising everything before 4pm...
i could hardly concentrate during my data structure class..><

SAD lab session ended early today...
lecturer only left two lab sheets for us and he dismissed the class just like that...
so i went back to my room to get everything i need for the recording...
and meet up with them again at ina shoppe...
i saw them working on the SAD interface already...
so i helped a little from there...
after some time...
there were bunch of them pop up from nowhere out of a sudden...
i did not felt curious at all coz i thought maybe they just came out from the lab...
until jessephine came to me and blindfold me suddenly..-_-

i got a shock of my life when i saw a giant paper bag appeared right in front of my eyes few seconds later...
it was my birthday presents from all of them..:)
so sweet of them..:)

i got a cute teddy sitting in the giant paper bag...
all flavours of cadbury chocolate in the bag...
where they tied them together on the teddy's hand...
but fell off when i took out the teddy...
cadbury i love it!!!..^^
and a teddy bear card too...
with loads and loads of birthday greetings from them..:)
with the girls...
standing at the back row from left we have...
ruping..siewli..jess..sookkeng...
sitting ones from left we have...
meimei..weitheng..me and camie..
with the guys...
from left we have...
william...chanhong..yo..cheekang..andy and chokhong...
thanks so so much for all the efforts and lies..:p
i got fooled by them the whole day...
made me guilty the whole day too...
but the foolish me did not realised it at all until they told me about it..><
thank you once again...
i love the presents so so much..:)
i love each and everyone of you too...

what makes me happier was that...
i finally found my necklace...
it was in my lappy bag all this while...
it dropped deep inside that i could not find it...
until i turned my whole bag upside down..-_-
i think i accidentally misplaced it that day...
glad to have you back..^^
not gonna take it off anymore...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received