Wednesday, April 27, 2011

did not get to blog yesterday...
did not really plurk also...
though i spent one whole day at home...

seldom eat since i came back from hostel...
i only eat one meal a day...
skip breakfast and lunch and only take dinner...
not all the time but most of the time...
i feel like i am kinda back to my before-going-uni routine..-_-
i know it is not good but i am kinda back to that bad habit already...
but i realised i need to bite biscuits at night before going to bed...
no idea why but just feel like biting something...
is this considers as supper??..:p

been studying for my final today...
spent my time memorising all the facts expecially on TITAS...
which is one of the most head cracking subject for me i think...
coz it is all about islam islam and islam...
how great islam is compared to other religions...
ohh gosh!!..puke!!!
but i know i have to force myself to love this subject...
coz i have two credit hours on this subject...
which means a lot to me..-_-
and then at night which was just now...
i tried flipping through my data communication...
which i had studied for the past few days..><
and i realised that i have forgot most of the things...

anyway...
i am happy to have bb accompanying me study...
during the night slot of my studies...
bb watched me study and sometimes he can fell asleep suddenly...
i know bb is very tired already after one whole day of works...
but still bb refused to go to bed though i asked him to...
i love peeping bb watching me studying..:p
thank you baby...muaxxx...
i love you..
i will be having my very first two papers of my final examination tomorrow...
first paper..data communication at 9am...
and second paper..TITAS at 2.30pm...
hope i can do well tomorrow...
i need to score well for this final especially for these two papers...
coz my carry marks sucks for both of these subjects...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received