Friday, April 01, 2011

i finally paid all my sleeping debt...
after burning midnight oil for almost three nights..:p
though three nights are nothing for some people...
but it is a torture for people like me who requires at least twelve hours of sleeps in a day..:p

anyway...
woke up in a rather good mood this morning...
and started to pack my things...
i was too sleepy last night that i went to bed right after talking on the phone with bb...
could hardly make my eyes opened for anything already...
daddy mummy came home with lunch at around 1pm...
and off to the bus station after taking our lunch...
mummy and i boarded the bus at 2pm...
and reached pekeliling at almost around 5pm...
we waited for yiyi and thomas to come over to pekeliling monorail station...
but it took them like almost forever to come from sentul...
yea..heavy traffic in kl around that time..
both of us waited for almost an hour...
and then took monorail to go back popo's house...

gong gong's memory is getting worse i think...
he could hardly recall who am i when i greet him just now..-_-
happy to see my little girl again...
she is as cute as usual..:)
but pity my little girl...
she was coughing and coughing non stop..:(
meet SiSi the hamster...
the name was given by my little girl...
and is a superb piggy hamster...
sleeps almost every single second of the day...
i got a bad news for myself...
i will not be able to celebrate my 21st birthday with bb already..:(
bb could not get to take leaves again...
i was once looking forward to see you again...
but guess there will not be any chance anymore...
i miss you baby..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received