Thursday, April 21, 2011

i had fun with my dear room mates today...
yea we had another outing together today...
and i believe this would be the last room mates day for us...
since siewfun and shinyee will be migrating to pekan campus next semester onwards..:(

so lets the story begins...
i received a call from christelle this morning at 10.33am...
she woke me up to be more specific..:p
i got to know from her that...
shinyee and she are waiting for siewfun to come out from her test any moment...
asked me to get ready as they will start to drive to my house in half an hour time...
so yea...
i jumped up right after that and got myself prepared...
i waited them to come pick me for like an hour to two hours..-_-
until mummy called me to tell me that daddy was on his way back from outstation...
which means i can have the car from mummy...
when mummy come home to fetch bro to school...
i called them and told them not to come anymore...
and asked to meet up at ECM straight...
so i took the car from mummy...
fetched bro to school and mummy back to office...
and then headed to ECM to meet with them at pizza hut...
had our lunch there of course..:)
i randomly suggested to get four same tees from brands outlet...
for each of us and wear them the whole day..:p
and so yea we went and bought four same ones from brands outlet...
it was not easy to look for a suitable one...
when you have people who bent pink..yellow..green..and etc..
and only grey..black..and blue were allowed..-_-
then headed for movie at 3pm with our new attires..:)
we watched RIO...
i love this movie...
funny...nice to watch..:)
movie ended at around 4.30pm...
and we got nowhere else to go actually...
so just wandered around and tried to get something to buy...
i bought this for myself...
thanks my dear room mates for being so patient when i was choosing this...
out of so so many sunglasses...
i kept asking them which one looks nice on me..:p
this cost me rm39...
mack yap
siew fun
pau ping
me...i love taking pictures with teddies...
ignore the fatty in the picture..-_-
then we drove all the way to taman gelora at 6pm...
coz they never been there before...
we snapped plenty of pictures in this park...
but i only managed to upload a few of them...
too many that i do not know which one to choose from...
we hanged out there for about an hour plus...
and went for our dinner at bayleaf...
it was my first time there...
i never know where is bayleaf until today...
just right behind miss irene's house..-_-

i tried out one of these oysters...
and good try for me...
my first time eating such big oyster...
and it tasted not bad actually..:)
chirstelle's mix grill...
mackyap's grill chicken fusion...
my grilled salmon...
and siewfun's one...
forgot the name..><
we went our own way after dinner...
i went home...
and they drove back to UMP...
had so much fun with the three of them today...
though i spent a lot..-_-

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received