Sunday, April 03, 2011

i spent my one whole day of afternoon at yiyi's house...
juee woke me up at 8.30am that morning...
coz i was supposed to join her..teng and yen...
for their cousin sister 12th birthday party...
i am not close with their side of families...
it would be superb awkward to attend that party with them...
so i decided not to go at the very last minute..><

i played with my little girl all the time...
and also tried to finish up my technical report...
i was struggling to do that report actually...
coz i need to re-do almost every part of it...
most of them cannot be copied from the previous proposal i did...
so i need to think and think and crack my head for that..-_-
with my little girl walking in and out of the room...
smiling and talking baby language to me...
really distracted me most of the time..:p

the three of them came back from the party at around 1.3opm...
and then it was popo..mummy and both yiyi to go out...
all the way to nilai memorial park to pray kao fu...
so the few of us...
juee..teng..yen..thomas..and me...
who were given the responsibility to look after the little girl and gong gong...
until they came back from prayers...

then we had dinner outside that night...
hema tagged along too..:)
we had late dinner coz of yi jeong...
the whole world was waiting for him to come back from work..-_-
we had 'bak kut teh' at old klang road...
the food there was nice...
but thomas asked for second round dinner...
so yea...we accompanied him to go for the next meal...
with yi jeong along as the driver...
the aunties and the oldies and the baby went home first in another car..><

and then karaoke session that night...
i got a surprise cake cutting session at 12am sharp...
i did not know that yiyi specially ordered a birthday cake for me...
and i have a cute teddy cake..:)
with my beloved cousins...
too bad calvin leong not in the picture..-_-
my little girl showing off her 'peace' with us too...
with both my yiyi and mummy...
i started receiving birthday messages from my friends...
through handphone and facebook...

thanks bb for being the first person to wish me happy birthday...
i was talking with bb through video call that night...
though bb was not able to be by my side on my birthday...
i felt warm enough to have him talking with me on the other side of the phone...
bb was superb tired that i saw his double eyelids through my small video call screen...
but still he tried to keep himself awake just to chat with me that night
thank you baby...love you..:)

then the next morning...
which means today...
the day to leave back to kuantan...
yi jeong sent hema to kl sentral...
then yiyi..thomas..mummy and me...
to pekeliling bus station...
very unlucky that our 1.30pm bus broke down...
so the bus was delayed for an hour late..-_-

i slept during the whole journey back...
and it felt like it only took a while to come back to kuantan...
reached terminal makmur station at around 5.30pm...
daddy picked us up from there...
and home at 6pm...
i was rushing to bath and pack my things to get ready to go out for dinner...
had dinner at sri mahkota restaurant...
then daddy mummy sent me back to hostel after that...

this is how i spend my 3rd april 2011...
since today is my birthday...
shall wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received