Saturday, April 23, 2011

i was feeling very moody last night..-_-
no idea why...
everything seemed annoyed me so much...
i was not in the mood to study at all...
maybe it coz of premenstrual symptoms i guess..-_-

bb was supposed to accompany me last night...
like what he had promised me yesterday afternoon...
i waited for bb to call at night...
but felt superbly annoyed and angry when he told me that he went out again...
just for a ride and will be home in a while more...
so annoyed that i refused to answer his calls after that...
but out of no reason i picked up bb's call again not long after that..-_-
i seemed mad at him...
but i do not know what was i mad of...
just mad..just moody..-_-
and i did not really talked...

it was so nice to have bb on the other side of the phone...
watching bb trying to cheer me up...
and pampered me to bed..
it was very sweet of him...
i went to bed after ending our video call conversations...
and was awake at 5.24am...
received a message from bb...
i guess it was the sweetest message i have ever receive from you baby...
i can feel the effort you had put in typing the message to me...
all the drawings and little little words from you...
just to make me feel happy again..
i felt so so much better after reading that message...
thank you so so much baby...
i love you...i love you...i love you...
bb woke me up at 10am...
as i was supposed to go see dr.tai this morning...
but thank god my menses is here...
and i can feel the cramps the moment i got up from my bed...
this time the cramps seem to be worse than the previous month..-_-
how i wish you were here baby..
i went back to sleep again until around 11.30am...
i got a call from mummy saying that bro was lost..-_-
daddy mummy did not get to find him at taman gelora...
where he was supposed to have 'merentas desa' activity there...
and daddy was supposed to pick him up from there after the run...
but bro was nowhere to be found...
which made daddy and mummy so freaking panic...
guess where daddy found bro??...
at TC mcdonald..-_-
very daring of him to follow his friends walked all the way there...
i bet he got scolded from daddy when they were on the way home...
bro dare not stepped out the room once he got home...
until daddy fetched him out again for tuition...
i just started my revision on TITAS this afternoon...
but only managed to study a little of it...
due to my uncomfortable cramps..-_-
gonna continue study tonight...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received