Friday, April 15, 2011

i was supposed to have four hours of TITAS replacement classes today...
but i skipped the first two hours which was from 8am until 10am...
and only got myself out of the bed at 10.30am..:p
then headed for the last two hours at 2.30pm...
after lazying around for so many hours...
regretted going this class seriously...
the reason i attended this class was just to watch my group members present the assignment...
as what been asked by the lecturer weeks before...
but it ended with just a five minutes brief explanation on our assignment..-_-
obviously he was lazy to read our report..><
the class was supposed to end at 4pm but was dragged almost an hour late...

just took a light dinner before heading out for my HOT 3...
bread and biscuits...
i just could not let myself into the cafe when i got my hair washed clean..><
walked to the lab with weitheng at 7pm...
and the test started at 8pm sharp...
it was a freaky one as usual...
though i have a similar codings...
but modifying those codings do cracked my head...
i managed to finish the first question...
but was not in time for the second question...
it took me very long to modify the codings...
but it could not run somehow...
no idea where went wrong..><
anyway glad that the test was finally over...
it is not easy to be a nice person here...
you might have people talking bad behind you...
for no reason...
innocent me this time...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received