Thursday, April 14, 2011

i woke up for SAD last lecture session at 8am...
and then data structure last lecture session at 9am...
the coming classes were all cancelled...
so we went for brunch at the cafe...
i was superb hungry...
hungry to an extend that i almost died of hunger..:p
took my meals which cost me rm4.50...
extremely expensive but fulling enough though...

after eating...
i climbed back up to my room...
to get everything down to continue with our SAD report...
there were some leftover to do...
siewli asked to change some of the contents in the report as she was not very satisfied with some parts...
we managed to finished up everything at around 12.30pm...
we had another two hours plus before our presentation begins...
so everyone headed back to the room and get some rest before coming out again..
i managed to get some sleep until 2.30pm...
then got ready to go out to meet with my team...
and we walked to the faculty's discussion room together...

my group was the second group to present...
and lecturer was kinda satisfied with our presentation and system...
just that she expected better system designs from us as we are all software engineers..-_-
anyway hope we will still be able to get high marks for this...
i feel that our jessie and my group did much better compared to other groups...
most of them presented their undone systems out...
where they were not able to run most of the functions in there...
and some seemed to be so ridiculous that lecturer had no idea what else to comment...
presentation ended at around 5.30pm...
i checked for my data structure HOT 1 result once i reached my room...
i was superb worried about it...
as most of my classmates got very very low marks for this test...
even the expert got less than half of the overall marks..-_-
but wow!!!
i got a shock of my life when i saw my HOT 1 results..:D
though it was not that high...
but i am glad that it was not that low after all..:)
happy for this and of course hope to do better for my coming HOT 3...
went for dinner with my beloved room mates at around 6.30pm...
i was not that hungry actually coz i was not fully digested yet...
but since they waited me to come home to go dinner together...
so i followed...
and we ordered directly from the kitchen today...
i tried out their tomyam meehoon...
christelle and i was supposed to leave for our tests after dinner...
mine was supposed to be at 8pm for my ILS research and christelle at 8.30pm...
but i received a message from madam chiam at 7.42pm saying that the test was cancelled due to websites problems...
so the three of us accompanied christelle until her test time...

got back to room at 8.35pm...
and saw a message from madam chiam again saying that the problem was solved...
and asked to be at CMLHS 2 at 9pm...
so i came down again and made my way to the lab...
the ILS research was actually a comprehension test...
where we have to answer five questions for each article we read...
i read sixteen articles altogether and answered eighty questions...
it was a torture actually...
coz the english level was so freaking high that i actually have to read a few times to understand what was it about..-_-
it took me about two and a half hours in the lab...
and my eyes almost popped out reading from the monitor screen..@@
but still it was fun reading them...
they got plenty of interesting articles in it..:)
i just got back not long ago...
and wanna go bath already..:p
today is a tiring tiring day...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received