Friday, April 29, 2011

today would be the second day of my final exam season...
and the third paper to take...
could hardly get myself out of the bed this morning...
coz i stayed up late again last night for last minute revision on my today's paper...
i was kinda proud of myself that i could actually get to finish up the whole syllabus of my OS..
in just half a day...
i started to revise at 1.30pm yesterday and finished at 2am..:p
mummy sent me to uni this morning...
and i reached there superb early...
so i actually sat at block W to flip through my notes while waiting for the time to pass...
i started to walk over to the sports center at around 8.35am...

as usual..i failed to remember what i had memorised yesterday...
i think i have minor short term memory...
everything seemed to be so fresh in my mind before entering the exam hall...
but once i started to read the questions and tried to dig out the answers from my memory...
i just went blanked..BLANKED...
i was like..'gosh!!..i read this!!..what is it already!!'..-_-
so basically i screwed up in my OS where i thought i might get to score for this paper at first...
coz i memorised almost everything!!!..><
few of my coursemates came over to my house in the evening...
i waited them for so many hours that i almost fell asleep..-_-
they came for the birthday preparation of the birthday girl...
and thanks to them too...
i got a shock of my life...
they bought an artificial cockroach...
that yucky thingy was supposed to be placed in the birthday present to scare the birthday girl...
but i turned up to be the lucky one who got frighten first before the birthday girl does..-_-
i yelled like nobody business coz it was too scary for me..><
scared to an extend that i actually cried out...
how embarassing..><
the royal wedding...
prince william and catherine middleton...
i started catching this royal event live from sky news since 1pm...
and this wedding was so beautiful...
i love catherine's wedding dress..:)
she is just so pretty...
i realised i started to not take it so hard anymore...
or should i say i no longer seem to care about it anymore...
i not sure whether i am in the process of accepting it...
or i am on my way to the immune state...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received