Wednesday, April 13, 2011

two test in a day...
i went for my class as usual this morning...
skipped this class two days ago...
so planned to be a good girl today...
but the class got canceled last minute...
without informing us..><

the few of us went for breakfast after that...
then to PA's room to get our exam slip at 10am...
and skill base 2 at 11am...
i was the first eleven people to enter the lab for the test...
and I SCREWED UP IN MY SKILL BASE 2...
congrats me..:(
i was not in time to finish up everything...
one hour was just not enough for us...
what pissed me off most was that the lecturer keep buzzing me all the while...
asking me if he can starts marking my papers already or not...
i wonder why the hell he likes to aim on me so much..-_-
and then another test on ICT competency workshop at 8pm...
this test only lasted for one hour...
at least this test was not as tough as i thought...
i still managed to answer all of the questions...
and left in less than on hour time...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received