Wednesday, April 27, 2011

woke up early today..
coz i will be having my first paper in the morning...
i drove myself to university this morning...
i left home at 8.05am...
and thought i will reach there early...
coz usually it only takes me less than 30 minutes to reach there...
but i was kinda late...
by the time i reached uni and parked my car outside my hostel...
it was already 8.40am..><

my first paper which was data communication...
started at 9am at block W...
the questions were not as tough at i thought...
but i just could hardly remember how to do it...
especially on the calculation part..-_-
i took the whole three hours to finish up the seven questions in the paper...
and i was freezing to death in the exam hall...
and my bladder almost burst waiting for the exam time to end...
coz we were not allowed to leave the hall already 15 minutes before times up...

i went back to my room to visit my beloved roommates...
siewfun..shinyee..and me...
were having express discussion on our coming paper...
which was TITAS...
while christelle studying for her tomorrow's statistic paper...
then we left to the sports center to take exam together...
sad to know from shinyee that 70% of the objective part were from the past year paper...
i did not tried doing the past year paper before this though i have it...
coz i did not have any answers with me..-_-
but never thought that it would come out almost exactly for this time exam..-_-
as for the essay part...
i almost got not enough time to finish up the two questions...
i wrote the very last word at the very last second...
and i feel two hours were just not enough to complete everything...
the forty objective questions already took me almost an hour to do it...
then i only had one hour to write two essay..><
but thank god i managed to finish everything...
headed back to room again with two of them...
and hanged around for about an hour...
then we went to gambang for dinner together...
i sent my roommates back to uni after dinner...
and headed back home...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received