Friday, May 06, 2011

another lack-of-sleep day...
woke up early again to study for my last paper for this semester...
data structure and algorithms...
could hardly wake up that morning...
dragged for almost half an hour after giving bb morning call...
started to study at around 9.30am until 11.30am...
i tried to see through the codings from the books...
in a hope that i can get to remember them...
and get to write the codings out on the exam papers..-_-

took the car from mummy when mummy came home to fetch bro to school...
i dropped both of them at school and office...
and drove all the way to uni for my last paper...
the paper was so much harder than i thought..-_-
it was mostly about writing functions...
and only about 20% of the paper were theories...
it took me almost forever to complete one single function...
but not sure what i wrote is correct or not..-_-

i skipped the first question in the beginning of the exam...
and when i wanted to go back and finish up that first question...
it was almost times up...
and i had still yet to complete the last question of the paper..-_-
plus i got so panic when the time almost ends...
especially when everyone started to hand in their papers and left the exam hall...
exam ended at 5.30pm...
but still i was not in time to finish up my first question..-_-
24 marks gone...
but i did not think much already after i came out from the exam hall...
no point thinking about it already since already passed up the paper...

i had my last dinner with shinyee and christelle at gambang...
after packing my clothes from my hostel...
the food there was okie okie only...
but was kind of expensive...
maybe coz of the steam fish i guess..-_-
i sent both of them back to hostel after dinner...
drove back home after that...
and i almost die in an accident when i was on my way home...
i was driving at a speed of 80km/h on the right side of the highway...
there was a toyota four wheels drive in front of me driving faster than me of course...
that toyota break his car out of the sudden...
and i think that toyota was not in time to completely stopped that it almost bang to a street light...
i nearly not in time to break my car too...
i stopped my car too sudden that all my begs at the back seats turned upside down..><
till then only i realised there was another saga broke down right in front of the toyota...
i wonder why the hell that toyota driver still speed so fast...
though he knows there was a car broke down in front of him..-_-

reached home safely at around 8.15pm...
and went out again at 9pm...
yc with shuying and marcus at witchery ider...
miss them so so much..:)
though there were only three of us...
but there were so much to chat..:p
we chatted almost everything as though we have not meet each other for years...
spent almost two and a half hours there...
i am officially having my semester break!!!
been waiting for this day to come so long ago...
gonna enjoy my holidays...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received