my terrible face

Thursday, May 12, 2011

been raining for two consecutive mornings...
feel so dull waking up early in the morning especially it is raining..-_-
it was raining cats and dogs this morning...
so the traffic was extra heavy during the going-to-work hour...
daddy called me to take the route from the town to go to work...
coz it would be less jam than the semambu route...
but gosh...
it was the other way round...
superb heavy traffic when going to town...
plus it was raining very heavily...
dare not really speed too fast...
thank god i still managed to make it to office before 8.15am...
scanned my card at 8.12am..:)

today working's time flew very fast for me...
good good good..:p
i spent almost one whole day facing with numbers and figures...
i was supposed to count all the statements to make sure the amount is correct...
i counted for so many times but i could hardly get it right...
it was as though i was counting for ten times but all the figures that i got were all different...
so i had to take my time to count it properly...
maybe i was not really used to the calculator there..-_-
i feel my face started to show ageing signs..-_-
i hope i am wrong...
maybe it is due to lack of sleep...
or maybe my skin is too dry...
but i feel my face is superb oily after one whole day of works...
it is too oily till an extend that i sometimes feel like washing my face at every one hour..><
and my panda eyes are getting darker and darker each day...
i feel so not satisfied at all with my face like this..-_-
i guess i need to find a way to improve my skin's condition already...
bought this when fetching mummy...
another working day tomorrow...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received