bored with works already

Monday, May 16, 2011

woke up early for work again...
i started to feel boring working..-_-
coz i will not be working all the time...
i only work when i am asked to do so...
so basically there are nothing much for me to do...
and even if i have one in hand...
it would just be one simple task...

mummy sent me to work this morning...
then mummy came and picked me up during my lunch hour again...
just to pass the car to me...
bro needs to go to school at 12.30pm...
so mummy needs the car to fetch him...
and then send the car back to me...
so that i can go and get the catering after work at 5.45pm...
and mummy can walks straight to st thomas at 6pm...
to wait for bro to finish school at 6.45pm...
and i will be fetching them from st thomas as well after that...
will be doing this routine when daddy is outstation...
or maybe until daddy get a new car for mummy..:p

spent most of my time at the photostating room...
scanning documents today...
i have thousand and thousand of documents to scan...
and i have yet to reach even half of them...
long way to go...
but it was superb boring doing the same thing over and over again..-_-
went to parkson at megamall...
after dinner...
just to look for my working pants...
but gosh all the pants are too expensive...
coz there are not any discount yet...
so we went back home with empty hands..-_-
just bought one sweater from simplicity...
not working tomorrow...
happy happy happy..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received