Monday, May 09, 2011

i finally got my wireless keyboard and mouse...
been asking chokhong to help me buy since ages ago...
and he only get them for me after final exam..-_-
anyways i need to thank him for sending it all the way to my house for me..:)
i used the keyboard to play my SDO this afternoon..:)
shuying messaged me this afternoon...
and she told me that her working place is looking for a part time worker...
to replace a lady under maternity for about two or three months...
there were two vacancies available...
one at the indera mahkota branch...
and another one at kubang buaya...
i asked her for the phone numbers without any hesitation...
i know i need a job...
i know i need to find a job as soon as possible or else i will turn lazy after a few weeks...
so i gave a call to miss chia...
i got to know from her that the job vacancy in the indera mahkota branch was taken by someone else...
so i got no choice but to take the one at kubang buaya...
i can start my job on wednesday...
thank you shuying for helping..:)
i finally got a job...
i will try my best to work and of course not resigning after one day..:p

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received