Tuesday, May 03, 2011

i forced myself to wake up early this morning...
just to continue with my undone revision on system analysis and design...
i got myself out of the bed right after i woke bb up..
which was around 8.30am...
bb is kind of alert with phone calls nowadays...
bb will wakes up and answers my call after i called for only about once or twice...
i used to call him for thousand and thousand of times in one morning to wake him up...
glad that bb gradually get used to waking up early already..:)
but still bb is still a piggy..:p

i only managed to study three chapters last night...
coz i guess i was too tired to study any further...
so i went to bed around 1am...
and continued the rest of the four chapters this morning only in a few hours time...
i studied till around 10.15am...
then i had to head out to fetch bro back from his sports training...
and packed his lunch back from sin lock before going home...
once again he bought a superb expensive lunch box..-_-
my bro is in the process of puberty i guess..:p
it is a good thing right...
so i shall let him eat as much as he wants to though i have to pay for it..-_-
reached home around 10.45am...
and i had to go on with my SAD again...
i managed to complete what i was supposed to at around 11.30am...
so i took a one hour nap...
i am so not used to getting up early in the morning just to study...
i need to get back to sleep anyhow..-_-
got up one hour later and fetched bro to school again...
and then back home again...
tried to read through everything all over again in few minutes time...
and then got myself prepared to leave to uni already...
i was late actually...
i left my house at 1.35pm...
which was so much later than what i planned earlier..-_-
i worried that i might be late so i actually drove quite fast on the way to uni...
i set my alarm to 2pm just to make sure that i will reach uni before my alarm rings...
i speed up to about 110km/h i guess..-_-
with my petrol tank almost reach its going-to-empty limit..-_-
and amazingly i was at the traffic lights outside my uni at 1.59pm..:p
i wondered how fast did i actually drove..-_-
i parked my car near the bus stop and far away from my exam hall...
i chose not to park any nearer to the exam hall...
coz i know i will be having a hard time getting my car out of that area when exam is over...
so i have to walk all the way to the sports center to take my exam...
and it was freaking hot this afternoon...
i felt as though i was walking under the hot sun at forty degree celcius...
i almost melted waiting for the time to pass to enter the hall..-_-
my SAD paper started at 2.30pm...
i thought this paper was a three hours paper...
so i was actually kind of having my own sweet time doing the paper...
until i completed till question4 and i realised i was one question away from the end of the question...
i started to feel weird...
coz it is impossible that i get to finish almost everything is such a short period of time...
flipped back to the paper's cover to find that it was only a two hours paper...
which means i only have another one hour to complete my last question...
which contributed a total of 30 marks from that question...
one expensive question indeed..><
10 marks for one diagram...
and i was kind of stuck for the last diagram..activity diagram..><
i tired drawing what i could and i tried my best...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received