Sunday, May 01, 2011

i officially started on my SAD revision today...
been lazying and wasting time since my previous paper on friday...
i not sure where to begin...
coz i never pay attention in the class for this subject at all...
i spent my time yawing in the class more..-_-

i had peeped through all the notes given by the lecturer...
i have a total of seven chapters to read in less than two days time...
and i know i cannot study from the laptop...
coz i will end up playing facebook and plurk rather than looking at the slides...
so i have to copy down in a simplified version in order to study properly..-_-
which gonna takes me so much time...
i planned to study on the tips given by the lecturer only..
as i am really running out of time..-_-
but still there is so much more to go...
i am now still with the first chapter and only in the process of simplifying my notes...
i wonder how much time do i actually need to complete everything...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received