Monday, May 02, 2011

i found out something that really melt my heart completely..:)
cookie is one superb alert doggie...
or should i say a curious doggie..:p
she can responds immediately whenever you called out her name...
so as usual i will call her name to see where she is...
from my living room this time with the door locked...
mummy called me to go to the back to help her with something...
so i randomly said 'wait arr..wait arr' to cookie...
and i just walked off from her sight...
after i had done helping mummy...
i totally forgot about cookie as in i did not have the intension to go peep at her already...
until mummy said to me...
'i thought you asked cookie to wait for you..why are you still here'..-_-
so i headed back to the door and tried to look for her...
but amazingly...AMAZINGLY!!!
cookie was still there waiting for me...
she was still sitting on that spot waiting for me..!!..:D
aaawwwww...isn't she the cutest dog ever!!!
she melted my heart so so much that i actually ran out and gave her a big big hug...
and once again i think she knew that i was unlocking the door...
she ran towards the fence and stood there waiting for me just like the picture below...
aaawwwww...isn't she the cutest dog ever!!!
i love cookie!!!..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received