innocent me again

Monday, May 30, 2011

i felt very tired when i got up this morning...
though i went to bed very early last night...
no idea why...

just felt sick and tired and sleepy...
was so not in the going-to-work mood at all...
and i was feeling superb unwell in the office...
especially my tummy...
tummy ache coming on and off the whole morning...
so so uncomfortable that i almost made my mind to take leave and off back home...
but come to think of it...
i got no car to go back coz i did not drive to work...
and mummy went to work already that time...
it was not very nice to ask mummy to come out again when she just got into the office...
so i decided to try to bare with the pain...
and it was very suffocating..-_-
but thank god the pain gradually went off...
and i did not feel the pain anymore in the afternoon...

something happened that got my nerve on today..-_-
all thanks to her again...
why is it always her that pissed me off so so much...
she asked me to scan a document into her computer...
so i asked for the document's name in order to put into her computer...
and she told me 'JPJ SUMMON QSR4891'...
the document was written in bahasa melayu...
she told me to change the word 'saman' to english...
where she spelled 'S U M O N' to me...
at that moment i asked myself if i actually heard it wrongly or what so ever...
i wanted to ask her to say it again...
but before i can do that...
she repeated the same thing to me again...
as a so called 'last and final reminder' to me...
and once again she spelled 'S U M O N' for summon...
which i know is very wrong but i know i have to follow...
if not she will say i disobey her or something...
i caught the spelling very clearly...
so i followed and keyed in whatever she had told me to...
JPJ SUMON QSR4891...

not long after that...
she told me that i spelled the word 'summon' wrongly..><
she corrected me by saying there is supposed to be double 'm' for 'summon'...
i told her that she actually spelled single 'm' to me...
but she refused to admit that...
and put the blame on me by saying that she reminded me twice on the spelling...
and yet i still can make the mistake..-_-
isn't it terrible??!!!!!..:(
i felt so so innocent for being blamed on the loss of one 'm'...
and the fact that it was not at all my fault..!!!
i wanted to fight back what is right for me...
but i could not coz i have no proof to prove me right..><
i was so so freaking pissed off but all i can do is just to swallow her fault...
and continued with my works..><
how could i ever spell wrongly such a simply word??!!
how i wish i could have recorded what she had just said that time..:(
this is not the first time you denying your mistakes...
you just like to put the blame on others...
i felt so heart wrecking but i can say nothing...
this is only the first month and i am facing with all these innocent stuffs...
i wonder what is next..-_-

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received