first day in franky

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

it is my first day working today...
got up very early to get myself prepared to work...
i started to drive from my home at 7.45am...
and my working hour starts at 8.15am...
i never know that semambu road can be that freaking jam during that hour of the day...
my car was so at the back of the queue even just to pass one junction..-_-
luckily i managed to find where the office located...
and got into the office by 8.15am...
but i waited for quite sometime for the head of HR department to come and entertain me...

i was brought into a room to fill in all the particulars...
and was briefly briefed on the rules and regulations...
before i am being sent to the in charged department...
and i even get my access card..:)
well i was sent to the asset department...
where everything that relates to money takes place here...
i never know the whole shop lot belongs to franky construction...
whole row except for the restaurant at the other corner..><
i have to walk in and out..up and down...
to send documents to people at other departments to sign...
there was nothing much i was asked to do...
as i am a temporary workers...
there are quite a few things that i am not really allowed to touch...
so basically i only do photocopying...
computer works...
receipt checking...
and of course sending documents...
i still feel that my time pass very slowly...
hopefully i get to used to the working hours soon...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received