saturday

Friday, May 27, 2011

another one working week has ended...
been counting down to the last day of my working life...
but i guess it is too early to start now...
but sigghhh...
ignore me..i am just too desperate to end my contract!!!
i am bored to death with this job..-_-

mummy bought me two new soda pants...
from parkson...
they had this members day yesterday...
mummy got 70% discount...
and these pants only cost rm31.50 each...
original price is supposed to be rm109.90..-_-
discount day is always the best day to shop in parkson..:p
worked half day today...
and i feel time flies faster on the saturday...
so so much faster compared to weekdays..-_-
spent my time counting statements again...
and it was so much easier than the times before this...
maybe coz i used to the calculator already...
or maybe coz the figures are much smaller...
much easier to count..-_-

headed to jieyin's house after work...
to pass my st john uniform to her mummy...
but aunty ng did not picked up my call...
so i ended up calling her home...
and her brother came out and collected from me instead...

then went over to the saloon to get my fringe a trim..:p
i felt regretted at first for cutting my fringe straight...
coz i looked superb fat at that moment...
the hair stucked flat on my forehead...
so freaking ugly..><
but now i guess it looks much better already...
coz i blow it..:)
just got back from yc not long...
we went oldtown...
there were only four of us...
marcus..shuying..hongcheet and me...
another great regret during yc session...
i had supper again...
told myself not to but the french toast really tempted me like nobody business..-_-
i ordered a french toast and cold enriched chocolate...
which are both superb fattening..-_-
my fats accumulating again!!!!
chatted at oldtown for about two hours plus...
planned for tomorrow's movie...
and back home around 11.10pm...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received