updating again

Sunday, May 15, 2011

had not been updating my bloggie...
since blogger was having its maintenance two days ago...

on friday which was also my third day of working...
nothing special actually...
did whatever i was asked to...
though it is only the third day...
i started to feel annoyed with my head...
miss fion...
i find that she is superb grumblish..-_-
i have my reason for saying so...
i was asked to fill up the particulars for the registration of insurance...
for two of the new indonesians workers...
and my handwriting is well known for its small size...
this is how i write...
and you cannot expect me to change it 360 degrees in a split of second...
no one can right??!!..-_-
and coz of my small handwriting...
i was grumbled for almost 15minutes...
i know she wanted to scold me for doing thing wrong...
but i guess she felt it is not right to scold...
so she chose to grumble..-_-
which was a torture for me...
so after all the grumbles and mumbles...
i forced myself to enlarge my handwriting and refilled the insurance form...

another working day the next day...
which was saturday...
thank god it was only half day work...
so time flew rather fast for me especially when i had plenty of works to do..:)
finished work at 12.45pm...
i headed home and started to crave for maggie...
so i cooked one for myself after showering...
and off to bed after eating my lunch..:p
gosh..!!..that was one piggy habit...

i woke up again after sleeping for about three hours...
trying to pay my sleeping debt...
i went out for movie with shuying and marcus at 7.40pm...
i left home early actually...
but still i was late for movie...
coz i could not get to find a suitable parking for myself...
i am choosy in choosing parking when driving alone at night especially going shopping complex...
i was having a hard time to get one to park my car...
and got panic when the time showed 7.35pm..><
in the end i decided to park at the opposite side of megamall...
the brightest and nearest one i could find...
at cimb bank...

obviously i was the latest to reach the cinema again...
so sorry shuying and marcus...
they are always the ones who have to wait for me..><
and as usual i will never know what movie am i watching...
will ask the person next to me for the movie..:p
we watched THOR...
a very nice movie i can say...
movie ended at around 9.40pm...
then we went for yc...
marcus offered to fetch me to yc...
coz i parked my car too far...
and it gonna takes time if i was to walk to get my car and go for yc...
marcus got a new car...
shuying and me was like shocked when we reached his car..:p
coz he did not mention that he got new car...

our yc place was supposed to be at taj...
but since there was not any parking for us...
so we decided to changed to oldtown...
which is not far from taj only..:p
jieyin came for yc too...
planned for our coming outings and activities...
chatted till around 12am...
then marcus sent me to get my car from cimb bank...
and headed home...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received