yc night with bday gang

Thursday, May 19, 2011

i worked extra half an hour yesterday...
coz kak haini had to take leaves for two days...
so there were some works she left and asked me to do...
she even passed me the cabinets keys...
so i need to go to work on time for the coming two days...
to switch on the computers and unlock the cabinets...

scanned my card at 6.15pm sharp...
and went to get the catering before fetching mummy and bro...
had my dinner at home...
then headed out for yc about an hour after that...
which was at 9pm..-_-
feeling superb full but still need to drink during yc...

my winter time in the middle..:)
shuying lend me her nail polish to try...
i wanted that blue for so long...
but never had that intension to get one...
coz i worry it might looks ugly on me...
so i shall give it a try first before i go get one..:p
hongcheet brought her girlfriend along to meet us...
finally he officially announced to bday gang...
after playing hide and seek with us for about one month plus...
spread the good news to esther in australia...
and grace in vietnam..:)
shu hui...that is the name...
our junior from mgss actually...
it's a small world after all..:p
group photo before we leave...
spent quite a few hours there...
chatted and played card games too...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received