am the 'boss'

Friday, June 03, 2011

it's friday today...
fion was on leave today...
plenty of works she asked me to complete them when she is not around...
so there were only three of us in the insurance department today...
miss goh..kak haini..and me...

sat at fion's place today with the computer with me...
but still i was not allowed to use the computer for personal use...
only for works..-_-
spent my day sitting in front of the computer...
to key in all the vehicles' codes...
and to check for the permit expiry dates and plat numbers...
i was actually having a hard time keying in the codes...
coz they were all very long and look almost the same to me..-_-
so time passed in just a blink of an eye..:p
called keong to come over to franky to fill in the application form...
as he messaged me in the morning to ask me if there is any vacancy in franky for him...
and so coincident miss chai was looking for a part time employee for her department...
and i think she was kinda desperate for one to come and take the job...
so i asked keong to come if he is interested in taking this job...

baby called me during my lunch hour...
got a good news from him...
bb is coming over to visit me on this coming tuesday..:D
but i did not get to take leave today coz fion was not around...
hope i am still in time to take it on monday when fion is back to work...
if i cannot get to take then i guess i will just absent myself on that day...
meeting my baby is more important than any other thing right now..:p

i know you miss me..:p

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received