extra tiring

Saturday, June 11, 2011

was not feeling very well these days...
been taking flu tablets for two days already...
i usually take it before going to bed...
and it actually gets better the next day...
but once i get into the cold office...
my nose started to feel uncomfortable...
my nose hurts whenever i breath in...
even when i tried breathing slowly..><
and there goes my running nose attacks me again during the night...
i guess it will not fully recovers if i still continue like this...
finally i can have one day of holiday tomorrow...
after working for so so many hours for this week...
supposed to work half day only...
but everyone in my department was asked to stay back to work OT...
until 5pm..!!!
it was a torture for me seriously..-_-
i never expect she will extend till so long...

i was facing the computer almost the whole day today...
to continue with my undone works yesterday...
and my eyes felt so dry and tired after staring the bright monitor for so long...
tried walking around and looked at the green plants outside just to reduce the tiredness...
had a superb filling lunch in the office with them...
our lunch was fully paid by the company since we worked extra hours to rush on something...
we ordered 'rojak ayam' from kak haini's husband's stall at taman gelora...
kak haini and i went and collected the food from her husband...
gosh!!!...the rojak was superb huge!!!
i think kak haini's husband packed extra for us...
but seriously i like the gravy..^^
i was too full that i actually skipped my dinner and only had one small bowl of soup..-_-

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received