father's day dinner

Sunday, June 19, 2011

good morning..:)
got up on my own very early today...
guess i am not so tired after resting for one day yesterday...
gonna start blogging about yesterday of course...

made myself paid all my sleeping debt yesterday...
slept like a pig until almost around 1pm...
jumped out of my bed and started to detox..^^
sounds much better than going to the toilet right...
became a good girl for the day...
helped mummy to clean the house...
from wiping the cabinets till mopping the floor...
started cleaning from the living room until the kitchen..:)

had father's day dinner a o' corner with family...
it was my second time there...
and i started to like the environment there already..:)
ordered lots and lots of food...

daddy and mummy ordered the same mee hun...
gor's carbonara spaghetti...
bro's terriyaki chicken chop...
my chicken chop...
fried prawns...
fried oyster pancake...
and hawaiian delight...
daddy's cake from me...
mango mousse...
HAPPY DADDY'S DAY DADDY!!!!
i love you...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received