our one and only one day

Thursday, June 09, 2011

bb was in kuantan on tuesday evening...
bb worked half day that day...
and took a 3.30pm bus to kuantan and reached around 6pm...
i was working full day...
or should i said extra extra full..><

i was supposed to prepare documents for fion's discussion on thursday...
and just because i had taken leave on wednesday...
i had to make sure i settle everything before on leave...
i worked like a mad dog today...
she had been asking me to change the reports for thousand and thousand of times...
print the report once and let her check...
when she satisfied with it already she asked to add something else again...
again again and again...
been wasting so much papers just for her satisfaction...><
i wonder why can't she just add and adjust everything once and print the final report ONCE??!!
i was so freaking pissed off...
but there was nothing i could do but to follow her instructions..-_-
and only let me off at 6.30pm...

sorry baby that you have to wait for me for half an hour alone at the bus station...
more to almost an hour i guess...
the journey from my office to terminal makmur seemed extra far away that evening..><
i guess i was just too desperate to meet my baby already...
was searching and looking for bb when i reached there...
and we finally found each other..^^
i miss bb so so a lot!!!..i miss you baby..

bb accompanied me home to take shower first...
could not afford to go out with my un-bathe body that stink for one whole day already..><
daddy mummy were home already that time...
and bb looked so nervous to go into the house..:p
i guess bb worried that daddy mummy will complain about his long hair...
yerp...bb's hair left un-cut for months dy...
looked very very long to me and i do not really like it..-_-
and same goes to daddy...
mummy told me that daddy actually did complaint about his hair..><
but it was too late already to go get a hair cut...

anyway...checked in hotel with bb...
waited for bb to bath...
and rested for awhile there while waiting to go out for yc with bday gang...
yc at oldtown with...
shuying..marcus..keong..hongcheet..and also my baby..:p
hongcheet came after worked...
pity him that he actually walked all the way from ECM to oldtown...
luckily it was the one beside megamall...
bb and me had dinner at oldtown as well...

baby's nasi lemak with rendang chicken...
my asam laksa...
things did not went well after that...
and i was a little unhappy too...
baby was so quiet during the whole yc session..><
i knew bb will acts this way when sitting together with people that are not so close to him...
but as time passed baby was getting more and more dull...
i whispered to him to ask if he is okie...
and he just ignored me...
been trying to make him talk to me for so many times but failed...
i got a little annoyed but did not really showed my temper in front of my gang...
and only asked him again when we got into the car...
after the yc session around 11pm...
and once again he refused to answer and only said 'nothing'..-_-
from annoyed state i turned to be pissed off...
did not talked at all after that...
bb drove back to hotel and he asked me to go home...

reached home to find that bb sent me a message telling me that...
he was having tummy ache and did not want to disturb me chatting with my gang..:(
heart wrecked but did not reply bb's message and just off to bed...
feeling very upset and angry at the same time...
then another message at around 1.30am from bb again...
to tell me that tong chen is going over to his place...

got up the next day on wednesday morning...
at around 7.30am...
called bb and only realised that bb did not sleep at all the whole night...
coz tong chen came around 3am and only left around 5.30am...
bb dare not go to bed as he worried that i might not get to wake him up..:(
got myself dressed up and headed out to find bb immediately...
before that i bought some breads and 100plus from 7-eleven...
bb was having sore throat...
wanted to buy alcohol instead of 100plus coz it cures faster...
but could not get to find one there...><

bb looked very very tired and sick..:(
instead of going out for breakfast...
i decided to let bb rest awhile...
and just took the breads i bought...
bb was much better after resting..:)
so we headed out in the afternoon...
first we went to the bus station to get bb's bus ticket to leave back to kl that night...
we managed to get 10.30pm transnational bus ticket...
then bb brought me to bank islam to fix my atm card...
i have no idea what is wrong with my card...
but it got back to normal again...
when the people there slotted my card into a machine for a few times..-_-

bb and i had lunch at sushi king...
and bb ordered superb a lot...
but glad that bb got back his appetite...
let him ordered as much as he wished..^^
look at our table full with food...
my baby having his own sweet time eating...
and bb finished everything he ordered...
and also some of mine..:p
bb bought me this from memory lane...
i used it to cover my webcam...
and i used to stare at it nowadays whenever i am in front of my lappy...
as though i am looking at bb..:)
next we went to the saloon...
bb needs to get a hair cut...
before receiving further complains from daddy and mummy..><
the aunty said both of us were very funny...
when we were negotiating on how to cut bb's hair...
bb did not want his hair to be too short...
and i asked aunty to cut it as short as possible..:p
especially the front part of his hair...
so freaking long that it annoyed me sometimes...
aunty ended up only cut half of it...
coz aunty said bb's face will looks even sharper and thinner if she cuts it too short...
back to hotel around 4pm...
bb bathed first before accompanying me home to bath...
and stayed at home for awhile before going out again for dinner...
planned to have our dinner at island 2...
but it was closed when we got there...
i told bb that 'seong hoi tan's food are okie...
and bb wanted to try...
so we drove all the way there but surprisingly it was closed again..-_-
we ended up in tanjung ria...
coz the weather started to turn scary...
we even passed a tiny tornado when we were in the car...

baby's kong foo braised rice...
and my chicken chop with mushroom gravy...
wind blew so so strongly and lightnings struck almost every seconds of the night...
and it was raining very very heavily all of a sudden...
such weather made me started to worry about bb's journey back to kl..:(
i started to lose my appetite...
did not get to finish my chicken chop at all...
i even asked bb to consider to stay in kuantan for another night..><
but bb was trying his best to comfort me that everything gonna be alright...
but still i was not really in the mood...

since it was raining heavily...
my plan to go to the beach failed..><
and since we got no place to go coz the whole town were wet and cold...
so we headed back to the hotel and waited for the time to pass...
packed baby's stuffs and checked out...
at around 10pm...
dropped bb at terminal makmur...
felt so sad watching bb walking further and further from my sight..:(
i drove back home after that...
and did not really get to sleep well that night...
coz i was still worried about bb...
but glad to get a call from bb at around 2am telling me that he reached kl safely...
and only reached home around 3am...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received