sit ups

Saturday, June 25, 2011

saturday is finally here...
had been a very suffocating week for me...
things did not went well at all...
and unexpected blames kept coming towards me...
got boomed innocently for million of times...
i am tired of all these...
things go beyond my limit already...
but i know i must hold on and work till the end of my contract...
which is still very far from it...

well i was supposed to work overtime today...
as requested by her...
but i ended up scanned my card at 1pm sharp...
and left the office rigtht after that...
she did mentioned to me that it is not necessary to stayback...
coz she wanted to complete her undone works only...
so i guess no point for me to stay there with her...
where she will only busy with her own works and i gonna be bored to death there...

reached home and got myself cleaned up...
and headed straight to my comfy bed...
slept for almost four hours...
and felt so much better after that...
felt as though i had not been sleeping for years...
could hardly let my eyes opened even after that few hours of sleeps..-_-

been practicing to do sit ups lately...
wanted to get rid of my fat tummy so so much...
yerp tummy getting bigger and bigger already...
coz i used to sit at the office most of the time...
less walking more sitting..><
and doing sit ups is not easy at all...
it hurts a lot when i tried it for the first time...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received