useless digi

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

when will this miserable life gonna ends!!!..><
i feel that time is ticking slower and slower each day!!!!
especially when i am feeling superbly dull...
annoyed with my fussy and unreasonable superior...
never fail to put the blames on me...
i got so annoyed today that i actually followed keong home during our lunch time...
just wanted to get out of the office and get some fresh air...
was screaming my lung out...
and complaining non stop at keong's house for that one hour...
sorry keong that he had to bare with my noisyness...
pretended nothing happen and forced myself to put a smile on my face...
after that one hour break...

went all the way to digi center after work...
wanted to ask about my digi easy plan...
i was supposed to have free calls..free sms..and free video call to my buddyz...
but digi started to deduct my credit for the pass few days...
even when i called bb...
i wondered what went wrong with my easy plan...
so i decided to ask for a solution...
but so sad to know that they actually changed the whole digi easy plan...
where they started to charge for calls..smses..and video calls...
at a normal rates even to a buddyz...
free charge only available from 12am till 8pm...
but not for video calls...
what pissed me off was that there was not any annoucement for the users about all these ridiculous changes...
how the hell do they expect us know..??!!!
i guess there will not be any video calls with bb anymore...
all thanks to this stupid call plan..><

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received