6 more weeks to go

Monday, July 11, 2011

back to the dull dull monday...
and it is the third week of the month...
i am counting and count-downing each and every day...
hoping my last day in franky to come fast...
and until now...
i still have more or less six more weeks to go...
before that so called my dream will ever comes true...
ohh..that is suffocating enough..><

forced myself to wake up this morning...
and it was an extreme torture for me..><
popped out of the bed at 7.20pm sharp...
got myself dressed up...
and off to the office just like the usual mondays...

could hardly remember what i did today...
coz most of the things i did were all tiny tiny ones..><
and almost bored to death...
feel so not important and useless there...

when i have nothing in hands to do...
i will usually sit at my place...
and maybe take a rest for at least a few minutes...
but before i actually get to do so...
SHE will starts to ask if i am free...
and called me to look for something to do if i have nothing to do...
isn't that stupid??!!..-_-
SHE will never let me have even one second of rest..!!!
SHE will start to ask me to help her print this photocopy that...
everything that SHE can actually do it all by herself...
but just because SHE saw i am free enough...
so SHE asked me to do it instead...
horrible HER!!!
terrible HER!!!
i hate HER!!!

what is wrong of taking rest...
try walking here and there non stop...
i bet YOU will start complaining tired and exhausted...
this and that!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received