careless

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the girl in black...
was not in the right mood also until today...
wore whole black attire to work...
just no in the mood to really dress up...
just grabbed whatever blouse i have in my closet...
and put it on..><

did the most careless thing ever today...
i guess it was due to emo-ness that caused this to happen...
it was a terrible mistake...
it was a not-supposed-to-make-mistake...
i don't even have the guts to tell mummy about this when i got home..:(

went to the bank to withdraw money...
during my lunch hour...
i know i need to spend money for mummy's coming birthday...
so i need to pump enough money for that...
and my only free time to do so before mummy's birthday...
will only be today...
pumped money from the nearest bank i could find...
which was cimb bank...
and headed back to office within 30 minutes...
spent my another half an hour to have my lunch in the pantry...
and tried to get a few minutes nap...
got a call from the office phone out of a sudden...
it was miss goh on the line...
calling from pamix office which is just downstairs...
asked me where is my car key...
was very very blurred at that moment coz i thought my car key is with me all the while...
until i checked my handbag...
and found that there was not any key in there..:o
superb freaked out and nervous already...
no idea where my keys gone...
no idea how to answer miss goh's call either...
miss goh asked me to come down to pamix immediately...
and i flew down right after i put down the phone..><
miss goh told me that there was an uncle from the yi gor restaurant...
found my car keys hanging on the car door..><
holy shit!!!!
asked me to go and claim back from the uncle...
it was one very embarassing moment actually...
there was one auntie sitting outside the restaurant...
and keep asking me 'did you lost your car key??..is that your car??'...
OUT LOUD...
so loud that she thought she was talking to someone who are 10 miles away from her...
and everyone at the restaurant was like...
looking and staring at me..><
even the uncle whom i supposed to claim back my keys from...
talked so loudly like nobody business...
asked me 'what car key'...'which car'...
pretended that he knows nothing bout having my keys at all...
i know he just wanna make sure the one who come for the key is the right person...
that was why he did that...
but still it was a little too so loud..><
managed to get back my keys from that uncle...
after i told him my car plat numbers...
and i did mentioned about the elephant keychain on the key...

it was one biggest mistake i ever made...
i almost lost my car...
thank god there is still honest and kind people around...
i could i be such a careless girl...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received