disappointed once again

Thursday, July 28, 2011

i hate it when i am always the one who do all the waiting...
i hate it when i have to wait all night long...
but end up falling asleep...
and see zero miss call when i gets up the next morning...
i hate it when you said you will call...
but end up sleeping like a pig...
and me waiting for you stupidly without you knowing it...
i hate it when you text me the next morning...
telling me you slept last night...
and not noticing how mad i was...

this is you for the past two weeks...
and these are all that i hate the most...
have you ever realised that we have not been talking...
a real talk for weeks already...><
i skipped my night with my bday gang...
just because i was hoping to receive a call from you...
as you had promised...
got myself cleaned up and ready to get a call from you...
so looking forward to hear from you...
but the more i hope the least i get...

i should have know that you will not call...
i should have know that you will just jump to your dreamland...
the moment you asked me to go get my shower...
and said you will call back in a moment after you bath...
but still i was there waiting patiently and stupidly...
but ended up with great disappointment...

i should have just go out...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received