locked in the room

Sunday, July 31, 2011

was supposed to leave for dinner with family...
at 7.30pm...
coz gor went out earlier...
and he will be meeting us at our dinner place...
so the rest of us at home need to get ready to go out on time...
i was starving to death already even it was only around 6.30pm..-_-
was kinda looking forward to go out to have a nice dinner...
when i was done dressing myself...
but very unlucky that the dinner had dragged for about one hour later...
pity my starving tummy kept grumbling and grumbling...

got myself locked on my own room...
not funny at all coz the door lock jammed out of a sudden...
i could not even get to turn the door knob to unlock the door...
not even half round..-_-
had no one around to ask for help...
coz both of my phones were outside...
and only realised that my phones were not with me...
after i digged the whole room for them...
my only way out was to scream for help of course...
but coz my room is at the back...
i was worried that no one will hear me screaming...
coz daddy and mummy were in their room preparing to go out too...
so the only nearest person i could ever reach for...
was my bro...
yelled for him and thank god he heard me..><
thought he will hear nothing...
when he is too into his maple or what so ever game on the lappy...
i heard mummy's voice coming closer and closer after i yelled for bro for twice...
mummy tried to unlock the door with keys but failed...
and then daddy's turn to take out hammers and screwdriver...
trying to break open the door...
even uncle koh and his son came over to lend some helping hands..:p
was not at all panic while waiting for the uncles outside to boom the door...
all i was thinking was to get out as soon as possible to have my dinner...
uncle koh finally managed to get the jammed lock dropped off...
after almost half an hour of hard work...
and i was free once again..:)

headed out to meet up with gor at megamall...
and we had late dinner...
all thanks to the door..-_-
there were not much choice left to choose from coz it was rather late already...
gor laughed when he got to know about me got locked in the room...
try to be in my situation...
then it would definitely be my turn to laugh at you..:p

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received