lonely working day

Friday, July 22, 2011

was all alone in the office today...
the three of my colleagues went for their second session...
of lonpac insurance seminar the whole day...
and only came back to office at around 4.30pm...

almost bored to death being alone in the almost freeze-to-death room...
thank god i still have my music player with me...
played some songs in my phone in a low volume...
while downloading insurances from the internet...
and doing the other works as well...

i did mentioned about the freezed room...
yea it was very very cold sitting at kak haini's place...
the air cond blew directly to that place...
i never realised how cold it was all this while...
until i spent my time sitting there the whole day today...
coz i used to sit at the round table away from the air cond...
i tried to raise the temperature to 26 degree celcius...
lowered the fan speed and even switched off the swing mode...
but still the cold air blew so strong that i could not stand sitting at there anymore...
so i switched back to my round table after complete all the downloading...

purposely asked keong to accompany me for lunch...
since yesterday...
coz i know i won't be having any companion to have lunch with me the next day...
both of us went for lunch at lai lai square...
ordered a 'tomyam kon lou min' for myself...
but it doesn't tastes like how it was last time..-_-
continued with my undone scanning...
since i got nothing else to do already when they were back from the seminar...
where i had stopped doing it for almost one month plus already...
scanned until the end of my office hour...

daddy finally came back from his one week outstation...
cut the cake at last...
so sad to know that daddy totally forgot about mummy's birthday...
daddy even asked mummy why is there a cake in the fridge..
when he got back home..-_-
and feel sadder when mummy told me that daddy never remember her birthday at all...
gosh..i wonder if daddy celebrated birthday with mummy when they were dating last time..><
luckily i still have a cake for mummy's birthday...
daddy no good...me good..:p

mummy's sleepy face...
with her tiramisu coffee cake from secret recipe...
happy birthday mummy

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received