stomachache

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

took a last minute leave today...
woke up feeling very unwell on my tummy...
i tried to go for a toilet break but just failed...
the pain came awhile and went off...
on and off...
over and over again...
i thought i will be fine with the not-so-terrible pain...
so i went to work like usual...

as i was on my way to office...
the pain is getting worse and worse...
my hands started to freeze...
and feeling more and more unwell...
i was already reaching the junction to turn into air putih area...
but the terrible pain caused me to made decision to turn back...
and flew back home...
called keong immediately to ask him...
to inform about my absence to miss goh and miss chai...
as i have no idea who else to tell...
coz so coincident fion had taken leave also today...
thanks keong again for being my messenger of the day...

been locking myself in the toilet for almost half of the day...
whenever i goes in i will spend about one hour in there...
and it was very very suffering..><
diarrhea-ed for four times already...
i can feel dehydration in my body...
plus i don't have appetite to take anything at all..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received