transformers 3

Friday, July 15, 2011

yesterday was a busy busy day...

fion wanted to check the so called project...
i was working on...
the SPAD..re-registration of licenses...
checked on the typed forms...
and all the documents needed for the re-registration process...
and she found out that there were still lots of documents left out...
and yet to be sent by the company secretary...
which means it has nothing to do with me...
i had done my part..:)
but i still need to help her walked up and down...
to get those documents...
so so tired..-_-

she even asked me to stayback for a little while...
to help her to sort all the documents...
it was like a no-choice-to-make offer for me...
coz i do mostly everything of this SPAD thingy...
anything that she don't know...
she will needs to ask me...
so i actually need to stay overtime to help her...
and only left office at 6.30pm...
worked extra 45 minutes...

went home immediately after that...
thank god i have kak haini that helped me to keep everything...
including my stationery on my table...
all i did was just to grab my bag and scanned my card..:)
had dinner at home quite early yesterday...
coz gor and i need to go out at night...
gor went for yc with his friends...
and i had a movie date with my beloved bday gang...

i did not drive last night...
gor sent me to megamall for my 9.10pm movie...
and he off for his yc after that which was supposed to be at 9.30pm...
the lame couples of the nights...
keong and grace...
they told us that they forgot about the movie...
when marcus called and asked where were they...
but they appeared at the cinema when we were about to enter the theater...
the first thing ever came out from marcus's mind was...
they were having sex at home..-_-
and asked them to plan their sexing time well next time..:D

okie..anyway...
we watched TRANSFORMER...
the best movie i have ever watched this year!!!!
so cool...
and there were certain parts of the movie...
that almost made me cried..><
overall the movie was so nice...
i messaged gor few minutes before the movie ended...
so that would be just in time to fetch me when i finish my movie...
the movie ended at around 11.40pm...
marcus dropped me at digi center coz gor was waiting for me there...
found out that gor was already there waiting for me since 11pm..-_-
together with another two of his friends...
where he supposed to sent both of them home...
before we could actually go home..><
reached home almost around 12.15am...
got myself cleaned up...
and chatted with bb for a while...
then headed straight to bed which was almost 1am...

could hardly get to wake up this morning...
due to lack of sleep and feeling extremely tiring...
continued struggling with the SPAD thingy...
once i got back to office...
and everyone was complaining about fion...
on the way she rushed every staff to prepare company documents for her...
as she is very very fussy when comes to this matter...
everyone was telling me...
'boss you susah lar..!!!'...
'boss you leceh lar..!!!'..-_-
i wanted to complain too...
coz i think i suffered 100 times more than they do..:(
plus was very very exhausted...
walking up and down to send and collect documents for her...
just got home not long ago...
almost fell asleep when i was driving home just now..><
glad that tomorrow is not a working day...
finally i can get some rest..^^

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received