bbq night & movie

Sunday, August 07, 2011

i guess this is gonna be a long post..:p

saturday...
woke up at around 1pm...
after sleeping for about 11 hours on my comfy bed...
felt so fresh after repaying my five days of sleeping debts...
felt so great to get to wake up on my own...
without having my alarm buzzing beside my ears..:p
stepped out of my room to find that no one was at home...
except bro who was hiding himself in his room playing maple...
or maybe something else..-_-

got myself washed up...
daddy came back home not long after that...
with lunch for three...
had 'kon lou min' for lunch...
thought of skipping lunch actually...
but since daddy bought lunch back already...
so i just had to eat it...
or else daddy gonna be mad..-_-
spent my next four hours in front of the tv and lappy...
got myself showered and dressed up...
before 5pm...
and waited patiently for chokhong to come over to fetch me out...
he was indeed very punctual...
thought he will be late...
as he told me that he only finish working at 5pm...
but amazingly he reached my house even before 5.15pm...
i wonder if he fly to my house..:p

almost went deaf when i entered his car...
he was kinda bombing songs in the car..><
i could feel my heart beating vigorously when i was sitting in his car not even for one minute...
self-reflex reaction to actually turned down the volume to the lowest one i could except..:p
we went over to eng hong to get charcoals first...
was waiting in the car whereas chokhong himself went down to get them...
then drove to winston's house...
now i know where is winston's house already...
so called near shienwei's house...
but it is rather far from me...
coz both their houses are separated wide road..:p

we were early actually...
but not the earliest ones...
there were another four of them who reached so much earlier...
to prepare the food for the bbq...
so this was where the awkward moment took place...
i only know two out of the four...
chanhong and camie...
another two are both seniors...
i met them before when i was in uni but never had a chance to talk to them...
so basically i am not close to them at all...
they were busy preparing the food...
but i seemed so helpless in the kitchen...
as i did not know what to help..><
and i felt i was kinda disturbed them in there...
there was a moment where i felt a little useful...
when i was asked to deep fry the fries...
coz they never know the proper way of deep frying...
i was very reluctant to help...
but before i was able to start to get the fries into the wok...
winston's mum offered to fry for us...
she worried we might make her kitchen very very oily...
so my only useful time just poof and gone..><
felt way more helpless already...

since there was not anything i could helped...
so i played with winston's puppy...
meet chocolate...
a superb cute poodle...
he kept kissing and licking my face the moment...
i got my hands to him..^^
i realised that most of the girls there afraid of doggie...
especially camie...
screamed out loud and ran away whenever chocolate was around...
and the one who said she will carry chocolate for us to see...
big mouth jessephine...
dare not even touch chocolate..:p
but somehow she did managed to put her finger on chocolate for 2 seconds...
and as for me...
i could hardly let my hands off chocolate...
he is way too adorable...
maybe coz i just love puppies..:D
there were another car came...
with quite a few people in it...
and the bbq session started right after they arrived...
very sad to hear from jessephine...
that i actually gained some weight...
though i accepted the fact that i am fat ages ago...
still it was a little too saddening..><
coz even i gained just a little weight...
as according to her...
but it seemed that the little weight put a great effect on the lower part of my body...
she realised my big fat tummy...
even i was wearing loose shirt..><
how pathetic..:(

they prepared plenty of food...
salad..french fries..egg sandwiches..watermelon...
normal sausages..cheese sausages..chicken balls..crab sticks..burger meats..hams...
chicken wings..marshmallows..otak-otak..sweet potatoes...
and drinks..
i tried naming what i could remembered...
hopefully i did not missed out one..:p
there were too much food that i could hardly get to try out all..><
plus i was kinda lazy to barbeque those food that i wanted to eat...
especially chicken wings...
as it takes superb long time to bbq one chicken wing...
and due to that i only had one chicken wing..><
too lazy to an extend that i served myself with salad most of the time...
but lucky i had cheekang to offer himself to serve me...
it was very nice of him to ask me what i wanna eat...
thanks to him i got to eat hams..burger meats..and some chicken balls...
and also a slice of toasted bread..:p
thanks so much cheekang..:)
and also jessephine who kept feeding me with marshmallows...
nice nice..^^
some of them went out during half way of the bbq session...
with an excuse of going out to buy extra food back...
sounded so ridiculous when we still have plenty of un-bbq food on the table...
but funny thing was that everybody trusted that lame excuse..><
and they came back with a birthday cake...
instead of more bbq food..:p
it was a two-in-one birthday for sokkeng and another senior...
no idea what is her name..-_-
but happy birthday to both of them...
received marcus's call the moment i was done taking that polaroid picture...
and that would be the last photo i had for that bbq night...
marcus came so much earlier than i expected...
our movie was supposed to be at 10.10pm...
but he reached winston's house one hour earlier..-_-
asked marcus to wait me for a minute...
while i flew to the toilet to change clothes...
worried that the smokey smell from bbq might sticks on my shirt..-_-
thought i can spare some more time to continue eating...
but since marcus was there already...
so i have to leave...
but somehow...
i felt glad that marcus was there to fetch me...
coz i need not worry about those awkward moments anymore...
maybe coz there were lots of people that i am not close with...
felt so much more comfortable to be with birthday gang..:)

went over to shuying's house...
to fetch shuying after that...
then the three of us headed to ECM together...
bought hot and roll for myself...
chicken and cheese paratha...
i know i was full but just felt like eating..-_-
another fattening night...
watched THE RISE OF PLANET OF THE APES...
with the five of them...
grace..keong..shuying..marcus..and hongcheet...
it was a very nice movie for me...
but i do not really like caesar...
coz he looked evil when he grew older..><
marcus fetched me home after the movie...
which was around 12pm already...

sorry that i made you worry the whole night...
sorry that i did not know that you actually dislike chokhong to come fetch me...
coz u do not know him well...
sorry that i did not inform you marcus would fetch me home instead of grace...
sorry that you have to take all the troubles to call all my friends to look for me...
just coz you could not get to call my phone for five minutes...
sorry baby..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received