last day in franky

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

16 september 2011
the day i have been waiting for...
it was my last day working in franky construction...
there were so much leftover to be done before i get to leave the office...
i have my undone scanning to do...
where i spent most of my last three hours in the next room to complete the scanning...
before that i had to rush the 70 mobile equipment policies...
whereby she only gave me two to three days to complete them..-_-
luckily i still managed to finish my quota...
left the office almost 20 minutes late...
as i need to report all my works to her...
so that she knows what is going on when i am not around...

rushed back home after that...
showered and dressed up...
and came out again around 6.45pm...
all the way to crocodile rock...
for dinner with my colleagues...
as a farewell for me..:)
very sorry to say that i was the last one to be there..><
coz my house is way much further than the three of them...
but i was right in time...
7.20pm..open fasting time..:)

my ice lemon tea...
cold drink..-_-
my bbq grilled chicken...
i love the giant mashed potatoes so much...
looked more like a durian actually..:p
kak haini..fion..and me...
with miss goh and kak haini...
the dinner lasted for only about an hour plus...
thanks them for treating me to this dinner...
i offered to send kak haini home after the dinner...
i think i gonna miss her most...
as she is the one that taught me a lot during the three months plus working there...

did not head back home...
had second round with bday gang for yc...
at witchery ider...
seven of us altogether who turned up...
grace..keong..hongcheet..chien..marcus..and shuying...
and also blur blur...

had a glass of cold drink during dinner...
then a cup of hot drink for supper...
red dates with longan tea...
very very nice..:)
hongcheet brought up the topic of him and shuhui again...
and majority supported him to request for a break up with her...
but it seemed like he started to give up on her...
but just not willing to let go...
and wanted to drag on the game for some time..-_-
though everyone of us tried to nag him...
but he just refused to listen...
just hope he is not playing with fire..:p
went back home around 11.30pm...

i am very happy today...
finally my working life has comes to an end...
no more nagging from her...
no more accuse from her...
and of course no more being innocent..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received