red floral cafe

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

reached home late last night...
another yc night with the gang...
at red floral cafe...
they were seven of us...
grace..keong..hongcheet..marcus..shuying..chien..and me...

my blueberry red tea...
promised baby that i am not gonna take any cold drinks...
until the trip is over..><
addicted with the toilet roll game on chien's ipod...
and we were the noisiest ones in the cafe...
all thanks to their laughters..:D
chien and me...
she went back early as usual...
with prepared reason to tell us...
it does not sounds reasonable when shuying and me heard that coming out from her...
but no point asking her too...
it would only gives her another chance to lie to us..-_-
shuying and me...
grace and keong...
she only turned up after 10pm when she finished working...
keong had to go all the way to her house to fetch her...
hongcheet...
still the moodiest one of the night...
feel sorry to know that things did not get better...
though it happened for days already...
hope he gets better soon...
finally they give me a huggie picture...
but marcus looked sleepy...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received