back to school

Monday, September 26, 2011

this week would be the third week of the semester...

been away from uni for almost a week...
brought myself back to here yesterday night...
and there were so much of cleaning ups to be done...
when i got back to my little corner at the hostel...

woke up early for classes today...
from 8am till 6pm...
got myself updated with homeworks...
or anything related to me...
thank god there was nothing much special took place...
when i was not around...

things did not went well to me...
i started to feel the awkwardness in my room...
i started to feel the silent environment...
when there are only us both left in the room...
i started to feel that i might accidentally...
annoyed you or said something wrong to you...
that i don't even know how..when..or what...
i started to feel that somehow i am not really welcome to be in this room...
wondering if i am thinking too much...
or i just got everything right about you to me...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received