last class before my holiday starts

Monday, September 19, 2011

got up at 6.15am this morning...
prepared to leave back to ump for my classes...
daddy sent me back to uni around 7.15am...
and reached there around 7.35am...

i still in time to go back to my room to get my bags and stuffs...
and off to the faculty's office first...
wanted to hand over my leave application form to the receptionist...
but there was no one at the counter...
so i rushed to the lab...
to attend my two hours lab session of database system first...
the lecturer came in late...
but he dismissed the class after we formed our mini project groups...
which only took about half an hour to do so...
i stayed in the lab facebook-ed for awhile...
then i left earlier to go back to the faculty's office...
handed the form...

then i headed for my next class...
software planning for three hours...
i started to feel sleepy already...
when the lecturer started lecturing..-_-
and it was a torture to make myself stay awake during that many hours of lectures..><
lunch at around 1pm... we got to know that our 2pm OOP class was cancelled...
we thought it was just a rumors...
so we decided to go for that class...
but indeed the class was really cancelled...
the lecturer did not turned up...
i headed back to the room after waited in the class for about 20 minutes...
took a nap as i still have another three hours before my next class starts...

woke up again at around 4.20pm...
attended my last class...
which was discrete structure for one hour...
finished class at 6pm...
reached home around 6.45pm...

packing for tomorrow's holiday!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received