not my day

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

wednesday already...
gosh...time is flying...
and yet i feel i did nothing at all..><
attended class like usual today...
only five hours of class...

two hours of lecture early in the morning...
i think database is getting harder and harder...
maybe i did not fully concentrate during the lecture...
no doubt there are so much facts to remember for this subject...
i hope i will be able to remember all those terrible terms before my test starts...
after the two hours lecture...
then it was another three hours of software planning...
so many documentation to be done for this semester...
so much to do but so little time left..><

finished class around 12.40pm...
then i walked to the expoconvo with my friends...
the only place we could find some food to eat during lunch...
as cafeteria will be closing for the whole expoconvo week..-_-
almost melted walking under the hot sun for so long...
i was not in time to eat full full...
though i was starving to death already...
coz i will be having quiz at 2pm...
only bought three pieces of nuggets for my lunch..-_-

fion called me when i was about to leave for my quiz...
got a shock of my life seriously...
answered an unknown call was weird enough...
and knowing that the once-upon-a-time cruel supervisor of mine called me...
was even weirder...
luckily i have my own excuse to not to extend the conversation for too long...
as it was really awkward talking to her on the phone...
the reason she called was to ask me about the SPAD project that i did...
she could not find the hard copies of it...
so she called and asked...
thank god i still managed to tell her...
where i actually placed that stack of documents..:p
we ended the call right after that...
as i was really rushing to go for my quiz...

walked all the way to FIST faculty building...
looking for the lecturer's office really very time consuming...
i was late for the quiz already...
still i did not managed to find it...
walked back to the ground floor...
to find if there is any paper that shows lecturers' room number...
managed to find her room number A1-01-06...
knocked on her door twice...
but no one opened the door...
then i saw there was a notice pasted outside her room...
saying that the quiz was cancelled and will be postponed till friday morning...
i heard someone in the room but she just refused to open the door for me..-_-
i got really pissed off...
coz of this quiz i skipped my lunch...
i felt real lazy to walk back to expoconvo to get food already after that...
so i headed back to my room...
and only ate my oat krunch biscuits..:(

spent some money for dinner...
and i got a very filling dinner for tonight...
went pasar malam with chusan and christelle...
i was craving for almost everything i saw there...
i guess i over starved myself..><
bought rojak mee...keropok...cendawan goreng...
and almost bought another stick of fried squid..:p
luckily i managed to control myself from buying it...
coz i know i might not get to finish all...
i was just craving for it when i hungry...
by the time i finish up my rojak mee...
i think i am half full already..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received