partially migrated back to UMP

Sunday, September 11, 2011

mummy dragged me up around 9am...
mummy accompanied me all the way back ump...
went into kk3 office to do checking in...
and explored where was my room before starting carrying the luggages...
my room located at the last block beside the cafeteria...
not at all a nice place to stay...
but luckily my room is at the other side of the block...
quite far from the cafeteria...
at least i still can hang my clothes outside...
still i dislike my room...
i miss my last time room..><

anyway...
went through and fro...
from home and hostel for twice...
once was in the morning...
the car only managed to fit my stuffs in there...
cleaned the room half way...
and received a call from mackyap...
saying that she was lost searching for my house...
mummy and me then rushed back...
lead mackyap's car from the place she got lost back to my house...
she grabbed all her stuffs back...
and headed to her hostel at pekan...

had lunch at home...
then went back to my hostel again to continue with the cleaning ups...
and carried christelle's stuffs back as well...
finally done cleaning my little corner at around 3.30pm...

my study corner
my cupboard...
superb small one...
almost like the one in NS but this is slightly bigger...
still i think it is a little too small for me...
the small cabinet i brought myself...
and another casing to put my stuffs...
my bed
everything was fine here...
except for the two not very considerate and a little bit of selfish roommates...
i am not sure if christelle and me can ever communicate with both of them well...
they seem to only talk to each other...
and never bother both of us...
i miss my ex-roommates..:(

brought hippo along with me...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received