tuesday

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

second day of class...

and it was a rather boring one...
got up at 7am in the morning...
found out that my roommates are all light sleepers...
except for christelle who still needs me to wake her up...
whenever we both have to go for classes at the same time..:p

first class was technopreneurship...
for two hours...
this is the first subject i have outside the computer faculty area...
been going for classes which only took place at block X, Y and Z for the past two semesters...
and this is the only subject where i need to walk extra further...
compared to last time...
which means leaving from room slightly earlier...
today's class only lasted for about half an hour...
whereby the lecturer only introduced to us on this subject...
and immediately dumped two assignments...
before he dismiss the class..-_-
so the four of us went to the library right after that...
to try to find some books for our assignments purpose...
was in the library for almost an hour plus...
and almost freezed to death in there..><

came out and went to have our brunch...
at one of the cafe at FIST lab buildings...
never know there is actually a place to eat there...
until jess brought us there..-_-
that would be my first and last time there...
very expensive...
and the food there is so spicy that it kinda burn my stomach right now..:(
was having tummy uncomfy all day after that meal...

took a nap at 2pm...
set my alarm to wake me up at 4.20pm...
as my class was supposed to be at 5pm...
i opened my eyes to checked on the time at 4.03pm...
thinking that it was still early to get ready to go out...
so i continued sleeping...
then i suddenly woke up myself...
wondering why my alarm is not ringing...
until i grabbed my phone...
and found out that i actually set it to 4.20am instead of 4.20pm..-_-
thank god i managed to get up on my own...
it was already 4.28pm that time...
almost late for class..><

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received