the end of my holiday

Sunday, October 30, 2011

faber max don't seem to work on me anymore...
could hardly get a toilet break even after consuming it...
i think my body starts to immune to this fibre dy...
i take it too often??
is once a week considers often..><
tummy feel so uncomfortable the whole day...
i even need to look for a washroom...
when i went out with mummy in the afternoon just now...
i am not fully detoxing...
i hate the feeling of having bloated tummy...
and make me lose my appetite to eat..:(
i wasted mummy's cooked dinner...
only get to eat a little of it...
and my tummy started to feel uneasy again..:(
today would be my last day of holiday...
don't really like the feeling of going back hostel...
after staying home for almost a week...

souvenir from my room mates...
when they went malacca for a 3 days trip...
thank you..:)
went to weitheng's room right after i put down all my stuffs in the room...
i was rushing to get the printings she printed for me...
felt so guilty that i used so much of her printer inks..-_-
and it was very last minute when i asked for her help...
my printer ran out of ink...
when i printed until the 31st page..-_-
i used all of daddy's black cartridge...
original ones..><
i tried looking for a printing service around the town...
but i guess it was too late already that time...
most of the shops were already closed...
plus it is sunday..-_-
thank god she did not get mad about it...
took the 115 pages of proposal for binding at ina shoppe...
it took me quite some time to arrange and checked for all the pages..><
back to my room...
and i had plenty of tidying to do...
unpacked my stuffs too...
and currently struggling with this proposal...
trying to understand every single thing written on this book..><

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received