i'm all out of love

Sunday, October 16, 2011

it is always this that make us like this...
it is always this that lead us to a cold war...
and why is it seems to be my fault all the time...
i tried to make things better by giving you a call...
but this is all i get in the end...
thanks for not helping...
and even raised your voice to me...
i wish you could at least comfort me when i am in my hard time...
but this is all i get in the end...
i should not have called you...
i feel stupid for calling you for help...
i feel disappointed that you actually ignored me...
i feel sad coz i feel you don't seem to care for me anymore...

daddy mummy are still the best ones on earth...
they are the ones that helped me...
i love daddy and mummy...
i wanna go home...
though i just came back hostel not long ago...
i wanna go home...
i see friends having such happy relationship with their other halves...
why can't i be like one of them too..:(

what would you said...
if i called on you now...
saying that i can't hold on...
there's no easy way...
it's getting harder each day...
please love me or i'll be gone...

i am all out of love

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received