just for you..my baby

Sunday, October 23, 2011

hey baby...
this post is specially posted for you...
though i know u would not read it...
still i wanted to post this up so much...

these 3 days 2 nights trip of yours had been very meaningful to me...
it was my first time seeing and holding you again...
after two months...
been looking forward to meet you again ever since i left you two months ago...
there were so many obstacles that caused you failed to come for the past few weeks...
but you finally made it here for me...
i was so happy to see you again at the bus station...
i wished you could stay a little longer...
but i know you have your things to do...
you have made you effort to come over just to see me again...
i cannot be so selfish to hold on to you...

i wished time could slow down just for us...
i miss the time cuddling with you...
i miss the time when i have your arms tight around me...
i miss all those kissings and whisperings...
i miss you loads...

i know i should not be like this...
but this is me everytime you just left me...
i wish to have you around again baby...
when is the next time i will ever gonna meet you again...
i miss you so so much...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received