monday again

Monday, October 03, 2011

today's class started at 10am...

database lab was cancelled last night...
it was posted through facebook...
felt superb happy to know about it...
coz i can have another two hours sleep...
before going for my software planning...

today's software planning was boring...
it was the last theory session...
then coming weeks will going to be busy for all of us...
coz it is time for us to come out with out project proposals...
i did not really listened to the lectures...
kept clicking on my facebook sims..and my plurk..:p
class ended at 12.30pm and i went for lunch after that...

then it was another two hours of OOP lecture...
this is seriously the scariest and freakiest class for me...
i might miss out something...
if i suddenly fell asleep in the class...
and this is what happened to me this afternoon...
my eyes were too heavy that i can barely let my them opened wide...
i suddenly became so fresh...
when the lecturer started to ask us question...
almost freaked me out...
coz i was not listening at all..-_-
scared that she will pick me to answer question...
thank god i was not chosen...

i have an hour break after OOP...
headed to the faculty office to find my personal advisor...
in a hope that she will get to help me...
with my leave application problems...
but so pathetic to say that she is not that good after all...
all she could said to so called comfort me was...
'don't worry you still be able to take your finals'..-_-
and she seemed so calm and not worried at all...
i wonder how would she ever going to write her reports...
if i cannot get to take my final exams..><

last class at 5pm...
and i headed back to my hostel...
nothing much to do tonight...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received